I am going to Hot Topic RIGHT now to pick up my Harry Potter t-shirt!! And I am accepting in advance any ridiculous price on it! And I will bet someone money that there are only obscurely large sizes left since I'm getting it so last second but I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'M SEEING HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE. And I haven't even read the whole book yet!! I am at the part where I know the rest is really serious and sad and I keep putting it off because I always cry at the end. BUT I SHALL PERSEVERE.
Oh. And Kim. I find it positively hilarious you have a secret blog no one can see where you can spill your guts. You know, most people who feel inclined to do that use this wonderful thing called a diary. And also I wish you would stop complaining about BOAT rides and HOT BOYS in Hawaii because I for one have been trapped inside an insurance office all summer. (OK, two weeks, but still.)
There is a spider on my wall.
--3o minutes later--
I got a Gryffindor t shirt and it rooooccckkss.s.

OH and Ps. I GOT A CAMERA!!! Sure, its nothing fancy, (it has actually been passed down three times to my knowledge) but it does not require film nor flash charging!! Perhaps I will take beautiful pictures at the premiere. We're actually going two hours early, because we didn't order our tickets in advance (I may cry if they run out) so I don't know what the crap I'm going to do with Ashley and her sisters for 120 minutes...BUT WHO CARES?! I am so pumped.
(Wow. I should get out more.)
Well I guess that's it. I would just like to state that tomorrow's work day will last FOREVER.
(Sorry for all the caps in here; how horribly annoying.)

No comments:
Post a Comment