7.23.2009

Wyt Gurlz Wrap it Rite.

This is the best white girl rap you'll ever see.


Kim and I shouldn't be allowed to spend time with each other. There is actually a plethora of embarrassing videos that are worse than this that I could not bring myself to upload in fear of Kim breaking into my house and killing me.

-----

On a more boring note, I worked today. Story of my life.
Let's see, OH! But tomorrow I get to go to TUSCON to see my lovely grandmother. And perhaps go to the sacred place we humans like to call Forever 21. And perhaps buy everything in their inventory that has a floral print on it. And perhaps blow off all seven-hundred dollars I have earned this summer. 

Sounds exciting.

----

On an even more boring note, I am, once again, finding myself wasting my life on the computer. It is really quite sad how humans are so dependent on technology.

1 comment:

  1. That is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

    And I love how Kim is wearing the shirt I gave her (:

    ReplyDelete