Today I finally amped up my run--I did about 35 minutes pretty hard, and I feel so great. I kind of just realized that by running only 20 minutes every day, I was really not getting any better. Must...not...suck...AT CROSS COUNTRY THIS YEAR!! AAAHHH!!! *obsessobsessobsess*
Anywho, while running today, I saw a total of THREE highly attractive boys! Holy crap! We have people living in this neighborhood who are under the age of 20!! And they're alarmingly beautiful!! Too bad I was a disgusting sweaty mess that was hyperventilating; I could've used my girlish charm on them. (Oh, wait a sec, I have no girlish charm. Crap.)
So I apparently screwed stuff up at the office today, daddy was mad because I (accidentally!!) let one of the workers go home two hours early because I, for some reason, didn't print off his whole assignment. Well. I am over it. But dad isn't because he is tired and irritable all the time anyway, so this may stay on his mind for a while. Other than that, I answered the phone a total of thirteen times (in NINE HOURS) and read a few chapters of Harry Potter. (I'm trying to read it slower than I'd like to because I'm trying to make it last right up to the premiere.)
Last night I had a dream Ashley and I went to the bowling alley. It was really bus though, and we were like, what the crap is this? When did bowling become so popular? And then we looked over at the shoe rental stand and saw someone had built a stage on top of it and the Jonis brothers were signing autographs. When they saw us, the little one came down and kissed Ashley and they fell in love and eloped right there on the spot to Kentucky and I was left alone at the bowling alley with millions of screaming girls and two Jonis brothers.
IT IS TOTALLY A SIGN.

No comments:
Post a Comment