but I would just like to rub it in anyone's face who cares that I AM GOING TO THE HARRY POTTER PREMIERE IN HALF AN HOUR.

Yesssssss.
That's fancy-smart-Latin people for 'consuming boredom'. Story of my life. (Not the fancy smart and Latin part. The bored part.)
:( I hate you.
ReplyDelete*maniacal laughter*
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome. Go see it when you get over your jet lag. Although I kinda wish I hadn't read the book right before it because during the movie I was like "Hey, they just skipped like six chapters!" The Quittitch is awesome, Harry is still a TERRIBLE kisser, and Draco looks outrageously hot in every scene he's in. (Which is basically all of them. They'll be like, "I wonder why all these terrible things are happening?" and then it zooms in on Draco who was staring at them darkly from the background the whole time and then dramatic music comes on.)
Go see it!