1. I woke up in a new place. That gets me every time. Even at sleepovers. It's just exciting to me.
2. I just ate ONE pancake. I am very proud of myself because when I eat pancakes, I usually end up eating like twelve. But I wasn't very hungry this morning, and I succeeded in my pancake control! I don't know why I'm putting this on here, I highly doubt anyone cares about my pancake control situations.
3. I am jamming out to music! Except I kind of just realized I can no longer sing at the top of my lungs anymore because our neighbors might start vacuuming at midnight to get me back or something.
4. My dad is not here!! This sounds really mean, but I swear it's not. HE DRIVES ME CRAZY. Like one second he's be prancing around the house and patting me on the arm thanking me for all my help, and then something ridiculously minuscule happens and his face gets all red and he sits down and taps his foot and looks furious and lashes out if anyone says anything o him. He can be a real downer sometimes. And it's really hard for me to not let him affect my mood, but I just try to be extra happy to my mom and glare at him at any chance I get to disapprove of his behaviour. Um. But anyway, as you can see, it is just much easier to not deal with him at all, since you can get serious whiplash from his moods.
5. I am imagining myself swimming at our pool!!! But I currently do not know where anything is, much less my swimsuits, so we'll just have to put that bit off until I find to motivation to start unpacking.
Well. I'm off to play Tetris and wait for the motivation to come to me, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment