6.29.2009

Packing, Lacking, Slacking.

Boxes, Enjoyment, Off.
Lately little things people do just BUG me. Like this morning my mom tapes a to-do list for me on my bathroom mirror (which says something about me) and on the bottom it says "work hard Lucy, I know you can do it!" ARG. Like I'm five and need the encouraging words from my mom to make it through the day. And sometimes someone will just do a simple action or make a comment on something and I'm just furious. Maybe I'm menopausal.

ALEX; I have a big article from the paper on Daniel Radcliffe and in the pictures he looks less creepy than usual. I shall send it to you.

KIM; So...are you gonna tell us what you hallucinated or would you rather be dramatically mysterious? You do realize I'm hanging on your every word since the only other option is packing, right?

So I'm having my first back yard barbeque this 4th of July! Well, it's not really my backyard, as I won't have one now, but it's a big grassy yard with a grill and tables! I tried to convince my mom there will probably be other people using the community grill on the most popular date in the year to have a barbeque, but she apparently didn't think so.  I suggested writing "Reserved for Austin family" on a piece of paper and taping it on the grill early on the fourth, but she just sighed at me and walked away. 

Soooo...yeah. Packing. Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment