6.22.2009

MY MUSICAL PASSION HAS BEEN IGNITED!


Yes, it is true; I, Samantha, have just taught myself a song on the piano FOR FUN. It's official.
Granted, it wasn't exactly what one may consider a challenging song (Paper Planes by M.I.A.), but I am very proud of myself non-the-less, especially since I haven't played piano for over a year. YAY ME. I seemed to have forgotten how exciting it is to learn a new piece. Yippy.

Also I would like to say I have not packed ANYTHING AT ALL WHAT SO EVER and if my dad comes home for lunch he may be very tempted to shoot me as I was supposed to be cleaning and packing all day today. Siiighhh. Instead I have been singing, playing the piano, listening to music, painting and scrounging around for food (we transported most of our food to the apartment yesterday so now all we have are noodles, strawberries and milk) all in  my pajamas. I feel like it has been a productive morning though, since I haven't been vegging out in front of the TV, but no one else will view it that way when they realize I haven't packed or cleaned anything. I've been feeling very artsy fartsy lately. I want a five dollar foot long turkey sandwich from Subway right about now. 



I would post a video of me playing and singing Paper Planes, but my computer (aka the only thing in my house capable of recording videos) isn't close enough to the ol' piano. Poop. (As you all shout for joy because you don't have to listen to me sing)

1 comment: