I've been literally singing the songs since Monday.
TOP FIVE
THINGS I'D LIKE TO DO RIGHT NOW:
1. cook
2. shop
3. eat a popsicle
4. run (except not really because it's like 90 degrees outside)
5. swim
But instead I am stuck in my oven-like house, unable to turn on the AC because "it's too expensive" (EVEN THOUGH IT IS 81 DEGREES FARENHEIT [it really is, I just checked] IN HERE) packing away all of my possessions. Which I am discovering I have waaaay too many of. I mean, I literally have seven FULL boxes with just books and notebooks! Where did they all come from?!? And then I keep the stupidest things like To-Do lists and old notes from 6th grade and cracked picture frames from the dollar store and a wig with a Diamondbacks hat attached to it (no idea where that came from). But come ON. Why must I be cursed with the personality trait of 'pack-rat'?!? (Boyscouts 3 Kim. Yeah I'm talking to you.)
Speaking of Kim, CALL ME! I have an important Harry Potter premiere dilemma I need to discuss with you stat. Unless you're like surfing or something cool, but if you're not CALL ME. I hope you're having fun you little booger.
ALEX. Wazzzz uppp? I'm bored. Let's have a party.
Whoever else is reading my blog: Why are you reading my blog?

No comments:
Post a Comment