8.06.2009

Kim. ALex. Teen Titans. Duck Tales.

Kim, if you ever show that video to any living soul besides Katy, I will have the authority to personally kill you with my bare hands.

And I'm going on a shopping spree in Flagstaff with eight hundred dollars, so I won't be checking this website, but I WILL KNOW IF YOU POST IT KIM. I have my sources.

Speaking of which, YAY!! I'm going on a four day shopping spree in Flagstaff!!

ALEX; Haha, when I saw your picture on your blog I seriously thought you just bleached your hair and left it. I almost had a  cardiac arrest, but then I saw the purple and everything was OK. (Which sounds weird.) I will never understand why you didn't just self-dye it purple like normal people, but whatever. Can't wait to see you at school on MONDAY ALREADY!! Whoot whoot.

Speaking of school on MOnday, HOLY CRAP THERE'S SCHOOL ON MONDAY. This really bites because I have been on chapter fifteen of Huckleberry Finn since the beginning of summer, and I have a strange feeling I won't get it done in Flag. Hmmm...

Oh! Speaking of Teen Titans, I TOTALLY WATCHED THAT TOO!!! It was so awesome, but I restrained from watching all the ones I had already memorized so I could get SOMETHING productive done yesterday.  Sure, the dialogue is a little cheesy, and Starfire is a total idiot, and who is Cyborg supposed to fall in love with? but I still love that show for some reason. And that theme song seriously rocks, and I literally looked up the band who sings it online; HiHi Puffy Ami-Yumi. Didn't they used to have a stupid cartoon that lasted like a week? My favorite episode from yesterday was the puppet one where Starfire and Raven switched places. That was so awesome.

Speaking of cartoons from my childhood, did you guys ever watch Duck Tales? It was so awesome. And the only reason I remember it is because Darren Criss sang it and in came a rushing of childhood flashbacks. 

Speaking of Harry Potter and Youtube videos, that girl who sings 'Accio Hot Guy' (Lena) sang 'Granger Danger' and posted it and she got an ugly dye job but it was pretty sweet (the song was, not the dye job.) I believe it's titled, 'Will This Damn Song Get Out of My Head?'

Well, I'm sure you all could read my beuatiful meoldic writing style all day, but I should probably go off to Flagstaff now and blow off all the money I earned this summer, since I failed to do so at Forever 21 that one time. Siiigh.

KIM. I'm watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment