4.08.2009

Blaaaaaaaaaaah.
That is how I feel right now. BORED. Bored bored bored. 

So I guess we're showing the house tomorrow so I have to RE-CLEAN my room. Uuugggg. I cleaned it on sunday, it's just that my room has this tendency to rip clothes out of my closet and dressers while I'm innocently sleeping, so every morning there is a new layer of clothing evenly distributed over the entire contents of my room. It's really quite unfortunate. Especially because I have to go to sleep at like eight tonight since I have a stupid track meet tomorrow morning and we have to meet at the school at 6. In the morning. IN THE MORNING. That should be illegal for them to make us wake up so early. I mean really. At least it's a long bus ride so I'll get a little extra sleep.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment